Participation until June 8, 2014 on the ZEISS community on Flickr
Happy Birthday, Touit! We are celebrating the first birthday of our lens family for compact system cameras with APS-C sensor – a great reason to see what sort of great application images you have created so far. Until June 8, you have the possibility to submit the best image that you have taken with a Touit lens on our Flickr group. Afterwards, a prominent jury consisting of ZEISS experts as well as the four participants of last year’s "The ZEISS Challenge: Touit in Bangkok" will select the winning image.
Do you still remember? The ZEISS Challenge: Touit in Bangkok” was the highlight to mark the start of sales last year. Laura, Mac, Muga and David got the chance to put the new Touit lenses through their paces in Bangkok. Now it’s your turn – which challenge have you mastered with your Touit?
"We are very eager to see what our many Touit fans submit. We’re really looking forward to it,” said Martin Dominicus, Head of Marketing of ZEISS Camera Lenses. "Designing a new lens family and bringing it to market is exciting and a lot of work at the same time. Seeing the results that creative photographers achieve with the lenses is the reward for all our work."
1. If you still don’t have an account with Flickr, create one here: http://www.flickr.com/signup/
(Note: For new members, it may happen due to technical reasons at Flickr that pictures are added to the group with a delay.)
2. Join the OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/carlzeisslenses
3. Tag the picture according to the given tags for lens and topic.
For example: "Touit 2.8/12", "Touit 1.8/32" or "Touit 2.8/50M", "Portrait"
A list of official Carl Zeiss tags can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/groups/carlzeisslenses
4. Tag the image that you want to submit with this tag as well: "ZEISSTouit2014"
5. Load the picture on the OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group.
Important! Only pictures that meet these conditions can be part of the contest:
- The picture has the correct tag for the lens that was used ("Touit 2.8/12", "Touit 1.8/32" or "Touit 2.8/50M")
- The picture also has the tag "ZEISSTouit2014".
- The picture was uploaded by the photographer in the OFFICIAL Carl Zeiss Lenses Group and accepted by our administrators in the pool.
- The photographer has loaded only ONE picture with the tag "ZEISSTouit2014". We want participants to select their best image by themselves and submit this one only. If you submit more than one image, we cannot consider any of the images.
- The picture was added to the group before June 8, 2014.
Up to and including Sunday June 8, 2014, pictures can be submitted on Flickr. After that, a jury consisting of ZEISS employees and professional photographers will select the best images and choose the winner. The jury will look in particular for pictures that are consciously composed and play with photographic stylistic elements. Pictures that are consciously composed and in which one can recognize a story will receive the highest number of points. The winning image will receive a brand-new Touit lens of the photographer’s choice.